Little Dude Ranch Liability Release and Agreement :
Please read carefully. The Little Dude Ranch, which for this agreement, is synonymous with the residence located at 6380 Fisher Rd Williamson NY 14589
In consideration of being permitted to ride, take lessons, participate in special functions, which include traveling to and from special events, clinics, trail rides, special sessions, birthday parties, pony rides, and related events and activities; I hereby:
- Understand that horse-back riding is a high risk sport and I understand the inherent dangers of riding or being around horses and am participating at my own risk. Serious injury may result from using this facility. I am willing to accept the risk of working with/on horses.
- Hold Little Dude Ranch; it's owners, employees, agents, and/or volunteers harmless for any and all injuries or illness incurred by myself, my minor children and any others that accompany me on said property. I shall bring no claims, demands, actions, causes or action and/or litigation against Little Dude Ranch; and/or its associates or owners as previously stated for any loss due to bodily injury or death sustained by me, my minor children, legal ward, or horse(s) in relation to the premises and operation of this facility., which includes riding, handling, or being near horses while at Little Dude Ranch.
- Understand and agree that Little Dude Ranch is not responsible for any act, occurrence, or element of nature that can scare, endanger or cause harm to a horse, causing it to react in an unsafe manner.
- Acknowledge that I am familiar with horse riding and understand the rules governing special activities and the importance of following Little Dude Ranch Rules.
- Agree that prior to any horse related activity, I will inspect horse, equipment, facilities, etc., and if I believe anything to be unsafe or beyond my capability, I will immediately notify the person in charge and refuse to participate.
- Acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaged in an activity that might result in serious injury including permanent disability or death, and sever social and economic loss. Not only by my action, inaction, or negligence, but also by the action, inaction and negligence of others, the rules of the sport/activity, or conditions of the premises or equipment used. Further, I acknowledge that there may be other risks not known to me or foreseeable at this time.
- Am aware of the risks involved with horseback riding and I assume these risks and accept personal responsibility for the damages following such injury, permanent disability or death.
- Understand that use of alcohol and/or controlled substances are strictly forbidden on Little Dude Ranch Property and during any Little Dude ranch related events.
- Have checked with my child’s physician and my son/daughter has been given a clean bill of health to participate in horse related activities.
- Understand that Little Dude Ranch cannot allow a person or persons to participate in any horse-related activity(\(\(\(\(s) if they have used: alcohol, controlled substances or any mood/mind altering substances. This includes illegal drugs, as well as prescription medication, if use of said medication in any way impairs a person’s alertness or perceptions.
- Grant permission to have my minor child, in the event of an emergency, treated at a legal hospital facility if I cannot be contacted.
- Understand and agree that anyone using this facility and/or parent/guardian will repair or reimburse Little Dude Ranch for all expenses which include materials and time in the event of any damage to equipment, jumps, arenas, or any part of the property that is damaged by their horse(s) or themselves.
- Understand and agree that no pets are allowed other than those already on the premises and that we will enforce “No Smoking” requests and other safety rules.
- I am aware that inhumane treatment of the horse(s) or repeated unsafe acts will immediately void all agreements and I will forfeit any fees and rights to access this center.
- Understand that the stable owner shall not be liable for an injury to the horse(s) or damage to any property should the said horse(s) escape from the enclosure or while on the property.